Klingon is a well-known constructed language developed by Marc Okrand for the Star Trek franchise, starting with the 1985 movie Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. Some rudimentary Klingon words were created previously by actor James Doohan, who played "Scotty".
Currently, the following Klingon-related content is available here:
- mIwmey – Klingon translation of Hermann Hesse's poem "Stufen"
- Translation of Tolkien's Ring Poem (analysis)
- Klingon-to-IPA Transcriber – transcribes (romanized) Klingon into IPA pronunciation
- Latin-to-Klingon Transcriber – transcribes Latin letters into Klingon script (pIqaD)
- Klingon-to-Latin Transcriber – transcribes Klingon script (pIqaD) into Latin letters
Copyright © 2021 by Thomas Heller [ˈtoːmas ˈhɛlɐ]