Klingon is a well-known constructed language developed by Marc Okrand for the Star Trek franchise, starting with the 1985 movie Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. Some rudimentary Klingon words were created previously by actor James Doohan, who played "Scotty".
Currently, the following Klingon-related content is available here:
- mIwmey – Klingon translation of Hermann Hesse's poem "Stufen"
- Translation of Tolkien's Ring Poem (analysis)
- Klingon-to-IPA Transcriber – transcribes (romanized) Klingon into IPA pronunciation
- Latin-to-Klingon Transcriber – transcribes Latin letters into Klingon script (pIqaD)
- Klingon-to-Latin Transcriber – transcribes Klingon script (pIqaD) into Latin letters
The Klingon translations and analyses in this section are based mainly on information from the second edition of "The Klingon Dictionary" (TKD) by Marc Okrand, with additional information from the immensely resourceful Klingon Wiki.
Copyright © 2021-2022 by Thomas Heller [ˈtoːmas ˈhɛlɐ]