A little overview of some of the basic rules François Sudre' explained in his original book:
- The articles are:
- La (nominative/accusative: "the")
- Fa (dative: "at", "to")
- La-Ti (genitive/ablative: "of")
- Plural is marked by doubling the length of the last syllable.
If a noun is preceded by an article, the article is lengthened instead!
- Adjectives follow the noun they modify.
- Augmentative: Fa-Ti before noun or adjective
- Superlative: Fa-Ti after noun or adjective
- Diminutive: Ti-Fa before noun or adjective
- Superdiminutive: Ti-Fa after noun or adjective
- Tense and mood particles precede the verb.
- Deriving words from verbs by emphasis ("rinforzando") on…
- first syllable: verb → noun
- second syllable: verb → agent noun
- penultimate syllable: verb → adjective (four-syllable verbs only)
- last syllable: verb → adverb (four-syllable verbs only)
- Negation: Do before negated word
- Word order is probably SVO.
Copyright © 2021 by Thomas Heller [ˈtoːmas ˈhɛlɐ]